Do you or someone you know need help paying for food? Your Foodbank and its network of member agencies is here to help. Visit our Need Food page for various resources to help connect people in need with food.
Get the Facts
The numbers are staggering. Get the facts about hunger in our community.
Financial & Annual Reports
The Annual Report from the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank is a perfect way to see how your generous donations are being put to use. Read enlightening articles, useful facts about the Foodbank, and meet our partners and donors who are deeply involved in the fight against hunger. Our Annual Report is an all purpose guide to the Foodbank's mission of ending hunger. Learn more by downloading or viewing our Annual Report online.
- 2017 Annual Report: Impacting Our Community View Online | Download PDF
- 2016 Annual Report: Feeding More Together View Online | Download PDF
- 2015 Annual Report: More Than a Meal View Online | Download PDF
- 2014 Annual Report: One Meal at a Time View Online | Download PDF
- 2013 Annual Report: This is our neighborhood View Online | Download PDF
- 2012 Annual Report: Nourishing hope in Ohio View Online | Download PDF
- 2011 Annual Report: A place for everyone View Online | Download PDF
- 2010 Annual Report: We work for food View Online | Download PDF
- 2009 Annual Report: Hope made fresh daily View Online | Download PDF
The Foodbank does not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else. Donor names may be listed in the Foodbank’s annual report. To request that your name be omitted, please contact us.
Financial transparency is important to us. Below are links to additional reports which might be helpful to you.
- 2017 Form 990
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- Additional information may be found on our GuideStar Profile.
Kate is one of 83,970 kids who struggle with hunger in our area. Learn more about Kate.
Hunger in America
Hunger in America is a series of quadrennial studies that provide comprehensive demographic profiles of people seeking food assistance through the charitable sector and an in-depth analysis of the partner agencies in the Feeding America network that provide this assistance. It is the largest study of its kind. Learn more about Hunger in America.