Hi Network Partners –
Starting Monday, May 22nd, as part of the Main Campus building expansion, concrete work will occur for approximately 2 weeks. This will affect our parking lot.
How will this affect me?
• Please use the parking lot entrance on Dart Ave. The entrance on Opportunity Pkwy. will be closed.
• Please park in the middle of the Dart Ave. lot. Parking spaces along the building with windows will not be available.
• Please click here to see a diagram for a visual representation of these changes.
• We anticipate these changes to last 2 weeks. We will notify you if this tentative schedule changes.
• If you are experiencing any issues in the parking lot, please call the Distribution Office at 330.253.7054.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this temporary disruption. Please let me know if you have any questions. Maintaining safety and excellent service is our top priority.
In this with you,