Foodbank to host job fair at new Stark County Campus
Jun 23, 2021
The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank will be hosting a job fair on Saturday to recruit individuals for the new Stark County Campus and Main Campus in Akron from 10am-12pm. The job fair will take place at the Stark County Campus, located at 1365 Cherry Ave. NE in Canton.
Interested community members should bring a resume, if they have one, and can expect to have a job interview conducted that day. Potential candidates can also receive a tour of the new facility and meet Foodbank staff. Refreshments and donuts will be provided.
The Foodbank is looking for passionate people to fill the following positions:
• two warehouse specialists for the Canton facility – shift is from 11am-7pm,
• one facility maintenance technician for Akron and Canton facilities – shift is from 11am-7pm,
• two Class A CDL delivery drivers for the Akron and Canton facilities – shift is from 12pm-8pm,
• one assistant manager, pick operations for the Akron and Canton facilities – shift is from 11am-7pm,
• and two order selectors for the Akron facility – shift is from 11am – 7pm.
If interested in joining a group of passionate people committed to fighting local hunger on a daily basis, please consider joining the Foodbank for its job fair. If unable to attend, but interested in any of the available positions, please visit akroncantonfoodbank.org/careers or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.