Partnership Field Coordinator
Mar 08, 2019
Do you love being part of a team? Do you have strong attention to detail skills and reliable work ethics? Do you enjoy giving back to the community? If yes, then this is the job for you! The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank seeks an enthusiastic, service-oriented team player to serve as a Partnership Field Coordinator. In this role, you will contribute to building a strategic, dynamic, agency centered approach to distributing food and other essential services to those in need. Primary responsibilities will include ensuring agency compliance, developing capacity of the network, and serving as an advocate for the clients, agencies and communities served by the Foodbank. This position will support initiatives to monitor, connect and deploy agency capacity building opportunities within the network and supports the overall mission of the organization.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure prompt, effective and thoughtful customer service to safeguard the Foodbank and the agency experience.
- Ensure agency accounts throughout the eight-county region are meeting compliance standards through site reviews driven by Foodbank policies and standards of service; prepare materials for external audits and other interactions as needed.
- Partner with the agency representatives to identify opportunities to maximize their Foodbank membership.
- Maintain current, concise and detailed documentation on agency related matters including but not limited to site review documentation, hard copy files, electronic filing, and Primarius accounts.
- Communicate the Foodbank brand, solicit agency opinions and provide direct feedback to maximize the partnership between the agency and the Foodbank.
- Support capacity building initiatives to ensure compliance with funder requirements and coordination with the needs of the agency network.
- Support the execution of departmental and network communications in coordination with department leadership.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the communities served by the Foodbank and serve as an effective and informed Foodbank liaison.
- Establish rapport and product confidence with agencies.
- Assist in resolving complex and sensitive customer service issues, either personally, by phone or in writing; maintain records and documents of customer service issues or involve leadership to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Enter and maintain agency statistics, records and monitoring information in the Foodbank Management System, Primarius
- Answer incoming calls and provide guidance to Network Partners.
Additionally, Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University, required; social sciences, health education, psychology, sociology, public administration degree, preferred. One to three years of community organizing or customer service preferred; excellent project management and organizational ability; must be able to discern work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision and be willing to travel throughout the eight-county service region daily; proficient in preparing and executing effective communication strategies, both verbal and written, to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders; experience working with clients in a social service setting; proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as Google Docs; experience with Access, WordPress or Salesforce or other database software desirable; ability to develop cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group of people, working toward solutions to benefit all involved parties; ability to work overtime and weekends, as needed; commitment to understanding and supporting the Foodbank’s mission, showing compassion and appreciation for hunger issues.
Join Feeding America's 2012 Foodbank of the Year and a 2018 NorthCoast99 winner in our fight against hunger! Excellent culture, pay and benefits. Background check and drug screen required. No calls or walk-ins. EOE/M/F/D/V
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your cover letter:
- Summary of your background and relevant event management experience
- Explanation of how you connect to our mission
- Explanation of why you are the best fit for this position
- Salary requirements
- Contact information and best time to reach you