Call today to support Ohio budget request affecting food banks
May 07, 2019
We need your help to tell members of the Ohio House that investing in access to nutritious, wholesome food is smart, sensible policy for Ohio families.
For more than 20 years, the Ohio Association of Foodbanks has received funding in the Ohio budget to support the distribution of nutritious, fresh foods to Ohioans struggling with hunger. While the economy is improving, our neighbors are still in need of food assistance.
Please contact the members of House Finance, House Majority and House Minority leadership. Tell them Ohio can do more to protect the wellbeing of Ohio's food insecure children, seniors and families. Urge them to support an amendment to provide additional funding for Ohio's food banks in Amended Substitute House Bill 166.
Call these members of Leadership TODAY!
- Speaker Larry Householder 614.728.0210
- Speaker Pro Tempore Representative Jim Butler 614.644.6008
- Majority Whip Representative Jay Edwards 614.466.2158
- Minority Leader Representative Emilia Sykes 614.466.3100
- Assistant Minority Leader Representative Kristin Boggs 614.466.1896
- Minority Whip Representative Kent Smith 614.466.5441
- Assistant Minority Whip Representative Paula Hicks Hudson 614.466.1401
We need your calls and emails today. Your action today means more nutritious food for struggling families tomorrow.