1:00pm to 3:00pm
Akron-Summit County Public Library
Are you new to proposal writing or want a quick refresher? This class will provide an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation.
Learn the most important things you need to know about grant budgeting and proposal writing, including:
- The basic elements of a proposal;
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal;
- The basic components of a project budget, including income and expenses;
- How to estimate the real cost of a project;
- What other financial documents you may also need to submit with your proposal; and
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no.