September is Hunger Action Month, when we ask everyone in our community to take action against hunger in our area, all month long. Hunger Action Month is your opportunity to join a movement that has a real and lasting impact on our effort to feed more individuals and families facing food insecurity.
Whether it’s by advocating and raising awareness, making donations or volunteering, we hope you can find a way that’s right for you to make a difference during Hunger Action Month.
- National Hunger Action Day - September 17, 2021. Join your Foodbank in wearing orange, the color of hunger relief, on this national day of awareness. Snap a photo and share on your social media sites using #acrfb and #HungerActionMonth.
- Taste of the Pro Football Hall of Fame - September 14, 2021. Learn more about your Foodbank's largest fundraising event.
- Sign up to Be an Advocate.
- Tell Congress: End military hunger.
- Tell Congress: End child hunger.
- Fill the plate. Tell Congress why hunger matters.