September is Hunger Action Month, when we ask everyone in our community to take action to fight hunger in our area, all month long. Hunger Action Month is your opportunity to join a movement that has a real and lasting impact on our effort to feed more hungry men, women and children than ever before.
Whether it’s by advocating and raising awareness, making donations, or volunteering, you can find the way that’s right for you to make a difference during Hunger Action Month.
Hunger Action Month Events
- Operation Orange - September 7-8, 2018
- Hunger Action Day of Service - September 13, 2018
- Taste of the Pro Football Hall of Fame - September 25, 2018
Ways to Get Involved
- Sign up for a volunteer opportunity.
- Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.
- Sign up to Be an advocate.
- Make a donation. $1 = 4 meals