A collaborative partner meets engaged partner criteria, and shows growth in two categories:
Client and Food access (choose at least 1)
- At least 10% increase in pounds ordered compared to previous year
- At least 10% increase in produce poundage compared to total food ordered from Foodbank (or produce percentage is over 25%)
- At least 5% increase in client numbers over prior year.
- Adds additional distribution day per month or extends distribution hours (or operates at least 16 hours a month).
- Makes a referral that results in a new partner.
Organizational Growth (choose at least 1)
- Attend one or more RoundTables, Network Summit, or other training opportunity in person or online
- Participate in volunteer opportunity through calendar year either at the Foodbank or a Foodbank sponsored community event
- Operates a food or funds drive with acknowledgement on materials that you are a network partner of the Foodbank
- Completes annual client survey of at least 25% of client base (sample survey to be provided by Foodbank)
- Host open house at food program for other Network Partners to facilitate collaboration and communication
If network partner is a food pantry, they must operate as a client choice model to qualify.
If network partner uses PantryTrak, they must operate it correctly.