The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank is required by contractual relationships with Feeding America and Ohio Department of Job & Family Services to provide training to our partner agencies on Civil Rights and Food Safety.
Each initial training session last approximately 2.5 hours and trainings are scheduled once a quarter at the Foodbank. There is no cost to attend a training session, and the Foodbank will provide all of the training materials. Attendance to one of the scheduled training sessions is by RSVP only. Each partner agency may RSVP for up to three people per training session.
- "And Justice For All" Poster
- Equal Opportunity Is The Law
- Civil Rights Training Checklist
- Wash Your Hands! Small Poster
- Wash Your Hands! Large Poster
- Foods Most Likely To Become Unsafe
- Temperature Danger Zone
- Member Agency Food Storage & Handling Guidelines
- Temperature Log
- How To Organize Your Refrigerator
ServSafe STARTERS Employee Guide Fifth Edition is provided at each training session.