Who you gonna call?
Dec 22, 2014
Our Member Agencies have contact with various departments within the Foodbank on a daily basis. Member Agencies generally interact with four Foodbank departments: Distribution, Finance, Warehouse and Member Services. The following guide should assist you in receiving the best possible customer service.
- Distribution: placing orders and appointments, recurring appointment requests
- Finance: bill payment, billing issues
- Warehouse: questions or support while in the building picking up an order
- Member Services: general questions, compliance questions/concerns, annual inspections, credit limit increases, equipment grants/requests, PantryTrak, Monthly Reporting, E-Ordering system, SNAP outreach
The Member Services department is your “go to” resource for general Foodbank questions. Any member of the department can assist you, but each is also assigned to specific areas to best serve you. Do you know who to call in the Member Services Department?
The Member Services Department
- Jill Oldham 330.777.7574
Director of Programs and Member Services
- Beverly Baddley 330.777.7576
Summit County agencies
- Adrienne Bradley 330.777.2311
Medina, Portage and Wayne County agencies
- Katie Carver Reed 330.777.7577
Carroll, Tuscarawas and Holmes County agencies, youth programs
- Gary Green 330.777.7575
Stark County agencies
- Amber Levesque 330.777.1059
Monthly Reporting and SNAP Outreach
- Laura Vanzo 330.572.3101
SNAP Outreach and SNAP Referral agencies
The Foodbank staff is here to ensure that you have the resources you need to Feed People and Fight Hunger. It is our pleasure to partner with you to help our neighbors in need.