Download and review the Foodbank Partnership 101. This document outlines the roles and responsibilities of partnership to which each agency will be held.
If you believe your agency can meet the standards outlined in Partnership 101, you may start the online application process. Please note: application sections must be completed in one sitting.
The application is divided into three parts.
1. General Partnership Information: This section must be completed by all applicants.
2. The next section(s) are Program Specific Information. Please select and complete the section(s) relevant to your program type(s).
- Take Home Food Section: This section of the application is for Food Pantry, Senior Grocery, School Pantry and Backpack Programs.
- On Site Feeding Section: This section of the application is for Hot Meal, After School Snack, Child Care, Camp and Adult Programs.
- Residential Section: This section of the application is for Shelter, Residential and Drug/Alcohol Rehabilitation Programs.
If you are unsure of the section(s) your agency will need to complete, please contact Gary Green, Senior Manager, Partner Services at 330.777.7575 or email@example.com.
A Program Specific Section must be completed for each program for which you agency is applying for Foodbank Partnership.
If you are operating more than one program type, a Program Specific section must be completed for each program seeking Foodbank partnership. For example:
- If you are applying for a Food Pantry and a Hot Meal program: Fill out the Take Home Food Section for the Food Pantry and the On Site Feeding Section for the Hot Meal.
Each item will need to be uploaded individually. Click "Upload File: and refresh page to upload next document until all have been uploaded.
Print, sign and upload the documents below:
- 2016 Partnership & Liability Agreement - MUST BE COMPLETED BY ALL AGENCIES
- 2016 USDA & Ohio Commodities Agreement - Completed by food pantries, hot meals and shelters ONLY
PLEASE NOTE: The Foodbank partners with agencies and programs that operate year round. If your agency operates and is applying for a program that does not meet this requirement, please call that Foodbank at 330.535.6900 and ask to speak with the Network Partners and Programs department before completing the application.
If you have questions about the documents or application process, contact Network Partners and Programs at 330.535.6900.