September is Hunger Action Month, when we ask everyone in our community to take action to fight hunger in our area, all month long. Hunger Action Month is your opportunity to join a movement that has a real and lasting impact on our effort to feed more hungry men, women and children than ever before.
Whether it’s by advocating and raising awareness, making donations, or volunteering, you can find the way that’s right for you to make a difference during Hunger Action Month.
Hunger Action Month Events
- Taste of the Pro Football Hall of Fame - August 30, 2016
- Hunger Action Day - September 8, 2016
- Hunger Action Day of Service - September 2, 2016
- Operation Orange - September 9-10, 2016
Ways to Get Involved
- Wear Orange on Hunger Action Day.
- Sign up for a volunteer opportunity.
- Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.
- Sign up to Be an advocate.
- Make a donation. $1 = 4 meals